NetSecureIT Solutions Provides Comprehensive HIPAA Compliance Coverage through Strategic Partnership With PCIHIPAA
Addresses A Key Challenge for Many Dental Organizations Safeguarding Patient Protected Health Information (PHI)
CERRITOS, CA. December 18, 2018 – NetSecureIT Solutions (NSIT), a premier Information Technology consulting firm, is pleased to announce its new partnership with PCIHIPAA, a leading Payments Card Industry (PCI) and HIPAA compliance provider. The partnership is focused on protecting NSIT clients from the onslaught of HIPAA violations which include ransomware attacks and data breaches impacting medical and dental practices throughout the United States.
According to the site HHS.gov (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services), over 3,230,000 patient records were breached just in the month of October 2018. Protected Health Information (PHI) continues to be under attack as hackers strive to monetize the stolen data on the dark web. The types of HIPAA violations most often identified are:
- Impermissible uses and disclosures of protected health information (PHI)
- Lack of technology safeguards of PHI
- Lack of adequate contingency planning in case of a data breach or ransomware attack
- Lack of administrative safeguards of PHI
- Lack of a mandatory HIPAA risk assessment
- Lack of executed Business Associate Agreements
- Lack of employee training and updated policies and procedures
“We vetted many HIPAA compliance providers and believe PCIHIPAA’s OfficeSafe Compliance Program is the right solution for our clients. Our partnership adds another quality layer of training and protection for NSIT Clients” said Joseph Nguyen, CEO NSIT. “We are confident that our clients will find the program easy to implement and provide peace of mind knowing that they are taking the appropriate safeguards to protect their patient’s private information. Best of all, they can do it for a very affordable price.”
PCIHIPAA’s OfficeSafe Compliance Program provides a number of key features that will allow busy and growing dental practices to easily conform to strict HIPAA regulations. The OfficeSafe Compliance Program includes:
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures – a guided navigation to easily create, update, and record your HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- HIPAA Checklist – an easy checklist to follow the compliance status of your office
- Online HIPAA Employee Training – comprehensive training options for staff to provide insight into the latest HIPAA Regulations
- HIPAA Compliance Webinars – education webinars to learn more about HIPAA Regulations
- $500,000 PCI and HIPAA Data Breach, Non-Compliance, Privacy, Network Security and Ransom Insurance Coverage
- OfficeSafe ID: Identity Restoration for doctors and their families
- Annual PCI Compliance and Certification (Annual SAQ / Quarterly IP Scans)
“We are excited to be working with NetSecureIT Solutions. Their infrastructure, experience, and specialists provide all healthcare providers with a comprehensive solution,” said Jeff Broudy, CEO of PCIHIPAA. “We find that many practices don’t have the resources to navigate HIPAA law, and are unaware of common vulnerabilities. Adding the OfficeSafe Compliance Program to NetSecureIT Solutions’ extensive suite of services will provide an easy-to-follow guide for dental practices, large and small. Additionally due to the Equifax data breach, an increase in cyber-attacks, OfficeSafe includes a $500,000 Data Breach and Network Security Policy, and Identity Restoration Protection for you and your family. We invite every member to conduct a complimentary Self-Assessment to quickly identify key vulnerabilities in their practice.”
About NetSecureIT Solutions
Headquartered in Cerritos, CA NetSecureIT Solutions is a premier Information Technology (IT) consulting firm providing services with an emphasis on Assessing, Designing, Implementing, and supporting network infrastructures in a LAN and WAN environment. NSIT has a wealth of networking, web development and digital marketing, data backup, and security, dental management solutions experiences.
PCIHIPAA is an industry leader in medical compliance that provides quick & convenient compliance solutions for its clients. Delivering primary security products and insurance to mitigate the liabilities facing dentists and doctors, we remove the complexities and stressors of financial and legal compliance to PCI & HIPAA regulations. We ensure that our clients are completely compliant and worry-free.
Founded in 2004, NetSecureIT Solutions (NSIT) is a premier Information Technology (IT) consulting firm in the Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Bernandino County Areas.
11331 E. 183rd St., Unit #331, Cerritos, CA 90703
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (833) 777- 4631
Fax: (562) 444-0288
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER